RISK MANAGEMENT: The Unknown. The Secrets of Passing PMI-RMP Exam on First Attempt, Third Edition
PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) is one of the credentials that measure knowledge understanding and experiences in risk management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for risk management specialist.
Risk Management: The Unknown. The Secrets of Passing PMI-RMP® Exam on First Attempt provides detailed risk management process, inputs, outputs, tools and techniques and interrelation risk management with other knowledge areas in project management. More than 200 practice questions are provided in this book to test knowledge in more detail and to help PMI-RMP® candidates are familiar with the exam.
This book will explain and assist in understanding the risk management process as defined in the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition, key tools and techniques of each process that can be applied to projects, thereby improving overall risk management skills.
- Further more, this book will also:
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Understand key processes in the Risk Communication domain, including documenting risk information and assessing stakeholder risk tolerance
- Understand key processes in the Risk Analysis domain, including identifying and evaluating relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Understand key processes in the Risk Response Planning domain, including developing risk response strategies and contingency plans and managing stakeholder expectations
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Understand key processes in the Risk Governance domain, including monitoring and controlling risk and using lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management